The books and materials of the library collection consists of the subjects taught at the Comillas Foundation. These subjects are all related to the study of the Spanish language and culture.
Free access collection for Comillas Foundation students:
- Monographs. This is a collection of recent publications, as well as recommended bibliography for the academic courses.
- Periodicals. This holds recent years of periodicals that are still received.
- Reference collection. Reference works (encyclopedias, dictionaries, etc.).
- Film library. This contains prestigious works by Spanish and Latin American filmmakers.
- Retrospective monographs and periodicals.
- Self-published works.